Cliquebook Forum

Important News!!!

Started by Admin 2018-04-09 at 21:51
14 replies to this topic
Admin
Admin
Posts: 872
<<< 4/13/2018 UPDATE>>>

1. Payza has failed to function normally, it is why I am no longer able to process the Payza payments. It is why it is of vital importance to follow the below rules when speaking of Payza deposits and cash outs.

2. All pending payments are now being processed within 24 hours to Payeer, Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Crypto Coins ( BTC, LTC, ETH, etc),

3. The members who have used Payza and/or Paypal for their major deposits, they will not be able to cash out to any other processor more than what they have deposited to any other payment processor. If you make sure your biggest deposits are not in Payza or Paypal, then you will have no problems cashing out.

4. The old shares will stop maturing when you reach 150% ROI in cashouts.

5. The 150% ROI on cash outs to be removed soon most likely. This depends mainly on when Payza updates us all. We are waiting for news.

6. The old ROI % on cash outs are no longer valid, the table on the cash out page has been updated and it has now only one rule, which is probably to be removed soon:
'' 100% cash outs when ROI<150%''

The changes and the new rules have been updated already on our ToS page. The changes and the new rules concern all the 3 sites of Clique Media - Cliquebook.net, Cliquesteria.net and UNiclique.net

P.S. All the pending tickets to be cleared out in the next 2 days. If you have problems in understanding the new rules, or if you experience a technical problem or a bug, please feel free to contact us by opening a support ticket. Please understand this period is of vital importance, it is why please be patient. The period is very dynamic, new things may take palce every day. One thing is for sure, my sites will not close, no matter these challanges. >>>>>>


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear members,

There are a couple of news and changes I must share to you:


1. Payza is closed for purchases and deposits - I am not able to use Payza the way I could before. You all know that Payza is being persecuted by the USA laws. Payza cannot be used in the USA, UK, Portugal and most of the countries in the EU. I think it is a matter of days for us all to have more news coming from their management. But because I am not able to manage my Business payza account, i have decided to disable it for purchases and deposits.

2. New Cash out rules - Because of the Payza news, new rules will take place from this moment on. Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy pages:

'' All payments will be made via Payza, PerfectMoney, Solid Trust Pay, Okpay, Bitcoin, and Payeer. No other method of payment is available at this time. You can only request an unlimited amount to be paid to the payment processor you've used to make the most of your purchases in a monetary amount. The maximum amount you can request to the other payment processors is equal to the value of the purchases you've made through them individually. In the event of an equal most value of purchases between two or more payment processors, you can make an unlimited payment request for each one.''

Example: Let's say the member ''A'' has deposited 50$ via Payza, 10$ via Perfect Money, 5$ via Payeer. From now on, he can cash out max 10$ to PM, 5$ to Payeer and the rest to Payza. If member A wants to cash out more to Perfect Money, for example, he must deposit 40$ more. So he will have 50$ =PM=PZ and 5$ Payeer. This way he may cash out unlimited to PM when PZ is no more.

3. 150% Cash Out Maximum - Because of the recent issues with Paypal and Payza, I am forced to make a fixed ROI rule. The old ROI rules are been removed and replaced with this one.

4. 150% ROI on Shares - The old share packs will expire when 150% ROI is reached. No exceptions. This rule is not referring to the Crypto Trezor earnings.

5. I want to see how it will all go with the Payza issues, and once we have more news on that, I will remove the old Cash Out Regulations, so people will be able to cash out 100% according to the ToS.

Admin
« Last Edit: 2018-04-13 at 22:33 by Admin »
jannin785
Cliquey Monthly Employee
Posts: 7
Good evening!
Correctly I understand, what the payment demanded by me on the Paise will be canceled and money are returned to my account?
amirovski
Cliquey Monthly Manager
Posts: 4
Hi
I'm a depositor only over Payza.
Can I now Withdrawal money over Payeer?
Stardredger24
Cliquey Member
Posts: 1
So once again due to an American action an competitor of paypal is disabled. While paypal is not so good. I have been
blocked from mine own account for 6 months and wait 6 months to get mine money back. So I now prefer payza but
now has to switch to payeer. Due to this. But as the adm. writes we have to see how the situation with payza develops.
Have a niece day everone
Admin
Admin
Posts: 872
Quote: amirovski
Hi
I'm a depositor only over Payza.
Can I now Withdrawal money over Payeer?


Make sure Payeer is the processor you use for the most of your deposits and you will not have problems to cash out. If you have deposited 10$ payza and 5$ payeer, you will be able to cash out maximum 5$ payeer. But if you deposit for example 20$ payeer and 10$ payza, then you may cash out to payeer without any problems up to 150% of your investment.
Admin
Admin
Posts: 872
Quote: jannin785
Good evening!
Correctly I understand, what the payment demanded by me on the Paise will be canceled and money are returned to my account?


Your only deposit is 12$ in Payza. Unfortunately, you are not able to cash out until we hear news from Payza. An alternative, you may deposit any amount higher than 12$ to any other processor and then you will have not problems to cash out at all.
sentenced2000
Cliquey Member
Posts: 10
Hi admin.

This news comes in the middle of a pending withdrawal to payza. What happens here. Do you return the pending payment to my balance or purchasing balance?
anants101
Cliquey President
Posts: 26
Received: $1008.07000
Balance: $23.76080
Referrals: 2103
[quote source=Admin]<<< 4/13/2018 UPDATE>>>

1. Payza has failed to function normally, it is why I am no longer able to process the Payza payments. It is why it is of vital importance to follow the below rules when speaking of Payza deposits and cash outs.

2. All pending payments are now being processed within 24 hours to Payeer, Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Crypto Coins ( BTC, LTC, ETH, etc),

3. The members who have used Payza and/or Paypal for their major deposits, they will not be able to cash out to any other processor more than what they have deposited to any other payment processor. If you make sure your biggest deposits are not in Payza or Paypal, then you will have no problems cashing out.

4. The old shares will stop maturing when you reach 150% ROI in cashouts.

5. The 150% ROI on cash outs to be removed soon most likely. This depends mainly on when Payza updates us all. We are waiting for news.

6. The old ROI % on cash outs are no longer valid, the table on the cash out page has been updated and it has now only one rule, which is probably to be removed soon:
'' 100% cash outs when ROI<150%''

The changes and the new rules have been updated already on our ToS page. The changes and the new rules concern all the 3 sites of Clique Media - Cliquebook.net, Cliquesteria.net and UNiclique.net

P.S. All the pending tickets to be cleared out in the next 2 days. If you have problems in understanding the new rules, or if you experience a technical problem or a bug, please feel free to contact us by opening a support ticket. Please understand this period is of vital importance, it is why please be patient. The period is very dynamic, new things may take palce every day. One thing is for sure, my sites will not close, no matter these challanges. >>>>>>


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[b]Dear members,

There are a couple of news and changes I must share to you:


1. Payza is closed for purchases and deposits - I am not able to use Payza the way I could before. You all know that Payza is being persecuted by the USA laws. Payza cannot be used in the USA, UK, Portugal and most of the countries in the EU. I think it is a matter of days for us all to have more news coming from their management. But because I am not able to manage my Business payza account, i have decided to disable it for purchases and deposits.

**************************************************************************************************

Dear Admin,

I have $730 lying in crypto trezor balance that I cannot use. Kindly trf it to my main bal or repurchase bal so that I can use it in some way. I will not ask fr withdrawal, till payza issue is fixed, but would like to continue building my account.

Thanks.
Admin
Admin
Posts: 872
Quote: sentenced2000
Hi admin.

This news comes in the middle of a pending withdrawal to payza. What happens here. Do you return the pending payment to my balance or purchasing balance?


Hi, if it is not been refunded, please open a support ticket and we will check back this.
Admin
Admin
Posts: 872
Quote: anants101
[quote source=Admin]<<< 4/13/2018 UPDATE>>>

1. Payza has failed to function normally, it is why I am no longer able to process the Payza payments. It is why it is of vital importance to follow the below rules when speaking of Payza deposits and cash outs.

2. All pending payments are now being processed within 24 hours to Payeer, Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Crypto Coins ( BTC, LTC, ETH, etc),

3. The members who have used Payza and/or Paypal for their major deposits, they will not be able to cash out to any other processor more than what they have deposited to any other payment processor. If you make sure your biggest deposits are not in Payza or Paypal, then you will have no problems cashing out.

4. The old shares will stop maturing when you reach 150% ROI in cashouts.

5. The 150% ROI on cash outs to be removed soon most likely. This depends mainly on when Payza updates us all. We are waiting for news.

6. The old ROI % on cash outs are no longer valid, the table on the cash out page has been updated and it has now only one rule, which is probably to be removed soon:
'' 100% cash outs when ROI<150%''

The changes and the new rules have been updated already on our ToS page. The changes and the new rules concern all the 3 sites of Clique Media - Cliquebook.net, Cliquesteria.net and UNiclique.net

P.S. All the pending tickets to be cleared out in the next 2 days. If you have problems in understanding the new rules, or if you experience a technical problem or a bug, please feel free to contact us by opening a support ticket. Please understand this period is of vital importance, it is why please be patient. The period is very dynamic, new things may take palce every day. One thing is for sure, my sites will not close, no matter these challanges. >>>>>>


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[b]Dear members,

There are a couple of news and changes I must share to you:


1. Payza is closed for purchases and deposits - I am not able to use Payza the way I could before. You all know that Payza is being persecuted by the USA laws. Payza cannot be used in the USA, UK, Portugal and most of the countries in the EU. I think it is a matter of days for us all to have more news coming from their management. But because I am not able to manage my Business payza account, i have decided to disable it for purchases and deposits.

**************************************************************************************************

Dear Admin,

I have $730 lying in crypto trezor balance that I cannot use. Kindly trf it to my main bal or repurchase bal so that I can use it in some way. I will not ask fr withdrawal, till payza issue is fixed, but would like to continue building my account.

Thanks.


Yes, i will do that

Cliquebook Media © 2015-2018. All rights reserved.

Help Contact Privacy Policy Payments News Forum